#5 Heavy Resistance Band (41")
The Black #5 band measures 2 1/2" wide, 4.5 mm thick and 41" in length. It offers resistance from 60-150 lbs. The #5 band is one of our strongest bands and most commonly used to obtain maximum resistance with squat, deadlifts, leg presses and shrugs.
Serious Steel Bands are a perfect tool to help you with your pull ups, dips or muscle-ups. Take a quick look at the Pull-Up Guide image to your left to get an idea of the best band for you. Choose a band based on your body weight and the current number of unassisted repetitions you can complete. One important thing to remember about using bands for pull-up assistance is that you can secure the band under your feet or under your knee. Stretching the band to different lengths gives you different levels of assistance with the same band. Utilizing different tensions levels will help you reach your goals faster!
Band Width Resistance:
- #0 Band 2.5 mm. 2-15 lbs.
- #1 Band 1/2 in. 5-35 lbs.
- #2 Band 13/16 in. 10-50 lbs.
- #3 Band 1 1/8 in. 25-80 lbs.
- #4 Band 1 3/4 in. 50-120 lbs.
- #5 Band 2 1/2 in. 60-150 lbs.
- #6 Band 3 1/4 in. 80-200 lbs.
- #7 Band 4 in. 120-300 lbs.