BodyCraft Jones Light Commercial
Patented 3-D barbell motion provides for an almost unlimited array of exercises. Smith Machines move vertically only while the BODYCRAFT Jones Club moves both vertically and horizontally, allowing for a more natural, user-defined motion. Because the body's natural movements can be utilized, all free-weight exercises can be performed. The horizontal motion can also be locked for conventional "Smith Machine" type exercises. This Jones Machine is built for commercial and home use.
- Hooks and safety spotters travel with you
- Natural lift off and re-rack
- Choose the Olympic Bar you want
- Many attachments options available
- Can be locked for traditional Smith Machine exercises
- Includes Chin-Up Bar
- Construction: Heavy gauge steel.
- Movement: All moving parts glide smoothly on industrial grade linear bearings and solid hardened steel guide rods.
- Economy Bar w/Nylon Olympic Ends: 7' Olympic weight holders can be removed for use with 1" Plates. 25mm Grip, 35lb. starting weight, 500 lb. capacity.
- Power Bar: 7' Olympic weight holders rotate on SKF bearings. 28mm Grip, 50 lb. starting weight, 1000 lb. capacity.
- Light Weight Active Balance Bar: 7' Olympic weight holders rotate on Nylon bushings. 28mm Grip, 40 lb. starting weight, 500 lb. capacity.
- Active Balance Bar: 7' Olympic weight holders rotate on SKF bearings. 28mm Grip, 55 lb. starting weight, 1000 lb. capacity.
- Dimensions: 42” L x 54.69" W x 83" H, with cable crossover 83" H.