Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
The Body-Solid GDCC200 Functional Training Center puts core stability within your grasp by offering a limitless variety of balance-improving, coordination-enhancing, user-defined workout regimens.
- Vertical carriage system features fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys and locking, universal attachment connections.
- Precision-fitted frame components constructed from commercial grade 11-gauge, 2" x 4" oval tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- 4.8mm diameter spun steel aircraft cables rated to over 2,500 lbs.
- 20 independent height adjustments and 180º cable positioning for frictionless resistance in all directions.
- Includes two 160 lb. weight stacks.
- High-density foam rubber handgrips and handles.
- High-density, injected molded end and foot caps.
- Includes dual position pull-up bar.
- Optional 50lb upgrade.
- Built and guaranteed with Body-Solid quality that will last a lifetime.
This item will ship by Common Carrier (LTL Freight). A signature is required at the time of delivery. If you live in an area that is not accessible to a full sized freight truck contact us to make other shipping arrangements to avoid delays. Our shipping is curbside delivery - which means that it is not the responsibility of the truck driver to unload the shipment. Unloading and moving the shipment into the final destination is your responsibility. Any damage must be noted at the time of delivery. Lift-gate service can be added at an additional cost. Contact us to to get a cost of this service.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.