Body-Solid has advanced gym technology beyond simple pressing motions. Our patented Bi-Angular® Press Arm guides you through the optimal range of motion while applying resistance from two directions. The smooth, multi-directional resistance increases muscle interaction by 25%. Now you can enjoy the benefits of Bi-Angular® Technology when doing chest presses, incline presses and shoulder presses. It’s like working out with free weights. The G6B also comes with the Perfect Pec™ Station.
*Shown with optional aluminum pulleys.
- Patented Bi-Angular® converging press station replicates a free weight dumbbell press and produces 25% more muscle interaction. Chest, incline, shoulder press and leg developer stations incorporate the friction free SmoothGlide Bearing System™. Self-aligning, contoured leg extension cuffs automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement. Integrated leg developer CAM prevents resistance drop-off at the end of the exercise movement and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion.
- 210 lb. (95kg) selectorized weight stack. Optional 260 lb. (118kg) weight stack available. High-density, top grade DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain. Telescoping, chrome plated, gas-assist adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning. Flip-up seated row foot brace plate stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance. 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance. 4½” pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings.
- 2” x 3”, 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability. Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish. Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design. Includes revolving lat bar, revolving straight bar, ankle strap, ab / triceps strap, Total Body Workout™ DVD, full size exercise chart and convenient water bottle and towel holder. Full-size exercise chart.
- Floor Space Dimensions: 85”L x 50”W x 83½”H (215cm x 127cm x 212cm)
- With Leg Press Option: 85”L x 82”W x 83½”H (215cm x 208cm x 212cm)
- Live Working Area: 85”L x 84”W x 83½”H (215cm x 213cm x 212cm)
- With Leg Press Option: 85”L x 96”W x 83½”H (215cm x 243cm x 212cm)
This item will ship by Common Carrier (LTL Freight). A signature is required at the time of delivery. If you live in an area that is not accessible to a full sized freight truck contact us to make other shipping arrangements to avoid delays. Our shipping is curbside delivery - which means that it is not the responsibility of the truck driver to unload the shipment. Unloading and moving the shipment into the final destination is your responsibility. Any damage must be noted at the time of delivery. Lift-gate service can be added at an additional cost. Contact us to to get a cost of this service.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.