Zone Bear Down Steel-Frost
WHAT ARE SMELLING SALTS?
Ammonia Smelling salts for weight lifting have been used for decades in boxing, lifting, and other professional sports.
Smelling Salts are safe and effective if used properly. Smelling salts deliver a high potency of ammonia gas, opening the blood vessels and creating a rush of oxygen to the brain which creates an instance sense of clarity and focus.
Zone Smelling Salts come in a powder form (ammonium carbonate ((NH4)2CO3H2O)). When water is introduced with the ammonium carbonate, ammonia gas is released.
Look at our activation method above to determine if you need to activate your salts, or if it is already done for you.
Give Zone Smelling Salts a try and hit your next PR.
Users of zone smelling salts must also be aware of the following:
• Understand the risks involved with smelling salts.
• Do not abuse or misuse smelling salts.
• Keep smelling salts away from children.
• Avoid contact with eyes, mouth or open wounds.
• Start at a full arm’s length away.
• Do not use if allergic or pregnant.
• Consult a physician before use.
• Use with caution and only as directed.
• Do not use in conjunction with alcohol consumption
Shelf Life: Around 6 months. Once initially opened the lifespan of smelling salts can last anywhere from 1-6 months depending how many times they get used/opened.
The more often fresh oxygen is reintroduced into the bottle the faster it’ll dry out and lose potency.*
KEEP OUT OF PROLONGED OR EXTREME HEAT AND COLD!
Make sure to give the bottle a tap and shake before each use, this will allow the ammonia gas to rise to the top, giving you a clean and potent hit.
Activation Method: Pre-activated and ready to use!
Intensity Level: Absolutely Extreme.
Scent: Ammonia with pungent aroma of peppermint.
Features: BDS Frost is an absolute beast !!! Tied with the BDS Blood as the most intense strength level to date, Frost is truly a massive kick to any athletic performance!
In collaboration with Travis "Papa Bear" Rogers, Zone created Bear Down Steel collection. Bear Down Steel Frost combines the Bear Down formula with peppermint crystals to create a super unique hybrid smelling salt bottle!
As mentioned, Bear Down Steel is a hard hitting and highly advanced smelling salt that is not for beginners. Proceeds of sales support the Papa Bear Strong Foundation.
Experienced users should stay 2ft away at first and those who aren’t experienced with any BDS version should stay completely away.
- Make sure the seal is intact at the top of the lid (Loose or cracked seals will cause the bottle to leak and kill the bottle quickly)
- Make sure the lid is on TIGHT after each use
- Shake before each use and hit the bottom of the bottle (to get everything at the bottom of the bottle.)
- You don't have to completely remove the lid - Cracking the top can hit just as strong
- Always remember to keep the bottle a full arm's length away from your face!!!
- For the biggest hit: Wait 5-10 seconds after shaking to crack the bottle.
100% not for beginners and 100% my new favorite from the first crack of the lid!!!!
I thought the Norse did the trick but I was sad when it ran out. But a friend of mine let be use the Frost and I put in the order immediately! I love it!!!