Zone Bear Down Steel-Golden Tides
WHAT ARE SMELLING SALTS?
Ammonia Smelling salts for weight lifting have been used for decades in boxing, lifting, and other professional sports.
Smelling Salts are safe and effective if used properly. Smelling salts deliver a high potency of ammonia gas, opening the blood vessels and creating a rush of oxygen to the brain which creates an instance sense of clarity and focus.
Zone Smelling Salts come in a powder form (ammonium carbonate ((NH4)2CO3H2O)). When water is introduced with the ammonium carbonate, ammonia gas is released.
Look at our activation method above to determine if you need to activate your salts, or if it is already done for you.
Give Zone Smelling Salts a try and hit your next PR.
Users of zone smelling salts must also be aware of the following:
• Understand the risks involved with smelling salts.
• Do not abuse or misuse smelling salts.
• Keep smelling salts away from children.
• Avoid contact with eyes, mouth or open wounds.
• Start at a full arm’s length away.
• Do not use if allergic or pregnant.
• Consult a physician before use.
• Use with caution and only as directed.
• Do not use in conjunction with alcohol consumption
Shelf Life: Around 6 months. Once initially opened the lifespan of smelling salts can last anywhere from 1-6 months depending how many times they get used/opened.
The more often fresh oxygen is reintroduced into the bottle the faster it’ll dry out and lose potency.*
KEEP OUT OF PROLONGED OR EXTREME HEAT AND COLD!
Make sure to give the bottle a tap and shake before each use, this will allow the ammonia gas to rise to the top, giving you a clean and potent hit.
Activation Method: Pre-activated and ready to use!
Intensity Level: Highly Advanced
Scent: Ammonia with a strong stench of eucalyptus and peppermint
Features: In collaboration with Travis "Papa Bear" Rogers, we created Bear Down Steel collection. Golden Tides is a step up from ION but still contains the five (5) natural ingredients to help open nasal passages and increase the flow of the purified ammonia. As mentioned, Bear Down Steel is a hard hitting and highly advanced smelling salt that is not for beginners. Proceeds of sales support the Papabear Strong Foundation.
- Make sure the seal is intact at the top of the lid (Loose or cracked seals will cause the bottle to leak and kill the bottle quickly)
- Make sure the lid is on TIGHT after each use
- Shake before each use and hit the bottom of the bottle (to get everything at the bottom of the bottle.)
- You don't have to completely remove the lid - Cracking the top can hit just as strong
- Always remember to keep the bottle a full arm's length away from your face!!!
- For the biggest hit: Wait 5-10 seconds after shaking to crack the bottle.
What smelling salt is right for you?
We have over 12 different types of smelling salts. Each bottle has a unique formula and each one is made for a varying level of experience. Remember, our goal is to aid you in achieving your maximum performance, not to make you cry.
New to salts? Start with the Zone Original. Trust us on this one. It is important to take a clean rip from a bottle that you can handle instead of jumping to the strongest bottle and failing your lift. That is not our intention.
Take a look at the intensity chart below. If you are still unsure what salt is right for you, we are here to help. Contact us at email@example.com
Zone Bear Down Steel-Golden Tides
honestly wanted it cuz i seen them at my gym and gotta admit it works kicked my ass first opening it
Gets me pumping before hitting every PR. This sh*t is STRONG
ohh!! really powerful zone product!!