Hand X Band was specifically designed to exercise & strengthen your expanding muscles, balancing all of that over-gripping.
If you play golf, tennis, cycle or lift weights, or if you drive, text or type, you are overusing your gripping muscles while under-using your expanding muscles, the muscles that open your hands, causing imbalances that at their best hurt performance & at their worst cause pain & injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Compact, durable & easy-to-use
- Stays on fingertips for full range of motion
- Balance your gripping to get stronger & avoid injury
- As with any exercise we suggest starting out light and working your way into heavier resistance
- Orange - Extra light Resistance: Great for light PT work
- Light Blue - Light Resistance: Great for rehab and if you are just starting out with working your hands
- Navy Blue - Medium Resistance: About right if you have done strength training and have a good grip
- Dark Blue - Heavy Resistance: Challenging for serious athletes
Great band! Wish I had purchased a less stronger one, but the quality is great.
While most people focus on the other type of grip strength (in which you close your hand), you need both! This band helps to train hand muscles that you don't even think about. I keep mine by the couch so I can train while watching tv. It's easy to get in good reps while watching the tube. Great price!